Sunday, June 01, 2008

AHEM!

Once in awhile, I think I'm totally awesome. Like that time when Jimmy bet me $20 to go and do my final presentation a week before it was due without any preparation. Or the time when I cooked up a meal for 6 in one hour, including an appetizer and a dessert.

BUT I think what I did yesterday beats everything I've done in the past. So, what did I do? I rode 26 miles on a bike from Bolsa Chica to Crystal Cove with my church friends. Now, if you know me, you know that I am definitely not the sporty type. No, I very much prefer to be on the cheering squad. Needless to say, I am very proud of myself. I only have one picture to show, since you probably don't want to see me looking totally exhausted and pathetic.

Here is my faithful helmet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home