Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miyajima

For those of you who don't know, Japan has an awesome railway system. Before we left the US, Jimmy and I bought a rail pass which gave us the chance to go anywhere in Japan =) Soooooo.... this is where we decided to go...

Miyajima, an island off of Hiroshima. This island is known for the beautiful torii, or a gate to a shine. During low tide, you are able to walk up to the gate. I couldn't decide on one particular photo, so you get to see it from different angles.

(all taken by Jimmy, since I was too hot and grumpy) <--- he made me write that.









The seaweed here is prettier than the ones in Hermosa, Mahanttan, etc.




Stylin' it


Me forcing a smile...and acting Japanese.





Much needed snack.


There were deer everywhere!


See what I mean?





My favorite part of the day...Dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger sukhyung said...

those deer look a lot cleaner than the ones in the US. they must wash them.

7/23/2008 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man the food looks good...but I think yours looks better!

8/17/2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home