Thursday, October 02, 2008

O.M.G.

OMG...this girl needs to quit teaching and start modeling. NOW. She is so serious that it makes me laugh...like out laugh-out-loud kinda laugh. Don't get me wrong, I love this girl. Always have. Always will...ever since the first day I met her.

Ok, enough of me talking...see for yourself!






I think I like the b&w better...what do you think?






I told you she's a natural.








She treated me to Sprinkles! MMmmm...Red Velvet cupcakes!

Gotta fix your make-up after a sweet, delicious snack!




Workin the dress!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, you crack me up! :)

Nice pics! :)

10/02/2008 8:54 PM  
Blogger Galen said...

jenny looks like she knows what she's doing...Probably because of the good director/photorapher?

10/07/2008 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home