Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Trip to Africa

One day, I would like to go to Africa...until then, the San Diego Wild Animal Park will do...TOTALLY do *especially when you have an annual pass*
Here's a little overview of our visit
Once inside, Jimmy and I were greeted by this beautiful flower...



...and one legged flamingos (it's an inside joke)


Oh, and here's a photo of me trying to crush THE King

...these guys (I actually jumped when he growled...it was VERY intimidating. Definitely not a good idea to mess!)

We then decided to take a tour of Africa...the 20 minute version

Not bad, eh?


I *heart* giraffes...Jimmy thinks it's because I envy them for their long necks...

Ok, so I thought about not posting the next photo, but what the heck, it's pretty amusing. This actually went on for about 30 seconds...non-stop.


Here's Jimmy playing around on the swinging bridge

...and chilling inside a tree trunk

Comparing tongues...blah



Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

fun! did you do the safari tour? =) lets have lunch soon~

12/25/2008 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home