Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I made it to the "IN" crowd

I don't care for sports. AT ALL. I don't care about the superbowl, the playoffs, or anything of that sort. It's not me.


What I do like is to feel like a VIP. So, when Jimmy's friend Brian asked us if we wanted to join him to a Clippers game, I really didn't care. Until he mentioned boxed seats. With free food and a wet bar. AND dessert. Now how do I pass that up?

The truth is, Jimmy has been going to the Clippers game with Brian for quite some time. I was never invited...until now.

Ha! I am sooooo in the "IN" crowd. Here's a photos of me a little too excited. Yes, you need the golden ticket to enter the room.

I am so clueless and so out of touch that for the first few minutes, I was cheering for the wrong team. Opps. Totally thought the Clippers were purple.
Oh well. Here are some action shots of our beloved Shaquille O'Neal.














...yes, the Clippers were up for a second.




Brian, thank you for a fantabulous time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home