Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The FENCE

Last week after eating a humongous meal, Jimmy and I decided that we should take a walk...for our own good. We didn't really have a specific destination but as we were walking across Carson and Madrona, I noticed a rusty old fence covered in beautiful red flowers. I stopped and stared. It was as though a lightbulb went off in my head. Then I slowly looked at Jimmy and whispered, "I want to photograph someone here. In front of this fence." It's weird how we notice things when we slow our lives down. I've driven on this street my whole life, but never noticed how beautiful it looked.

Well, fast forward to the weekend. I saw a girl from my church and after staring at her for awhile, I decided that she was the ONE. She is easy-going, helpful, has a great smile, and most of all is beautiful inside and out. SO, I was pretty happy when she agreed to be my model.

And she totally rocked it! Here are my favs...

Meet Miss H...complete with her gorgeous eyes.






Told ya she's beautiful!




















She did an awesome job...would you believe me if I told you there were cars flying by just five feet away?!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home