Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shine for Him

Awhile ago, I was accepted to be one of the photographers for the Shine for Him project. http://www.shineforhim.com/ This project is geared towards young people who have hope and photographers who desire to use their God-given talents to honor God, uplift their fellow man, and give young people a vehicle to express their faith. My first photoshoot was with this handsome Torrance High Senior.










My favorite from the shoot.

*This is just the first step...Every Shine for Him prints are finished with texture and a verse or a testimony from the client. I'll update when I'm done!*
**Potential Shine for Him clients - Photoshoot and the prints are FREE. Please e-mail me to book a session!**

1 Comments:

Blogger Galen said...

I personally like the 3rd one the bestest since he looks soooo different

10/12/2008 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home