Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

If only I could leave the Christmas tree up for the entire year. It saddens me to think that it is going to go down tomorrow. Not only is this tree the most awesome housewarming gift from my bestest friends, but it is our first tree. Last year, we didn't have any space, so we created this make-shift tree using strings and a board.

Gorgeous!

Here are some photos of my favorite ornaments from last year.
1) Our first Christmas
2) Bling Bling glitter ornament


...and some additions this year
1) My friend made this for me...its made with my favorite color and covered with cherries! (my name means Cherry Blossom in Japanese)
2) Our First Christmas in Our New Home




Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home