Wednesday, March 11, 2009

High School Sweethearts

Last weekend's photo shoot definitely has a special place in my heart. Why? Because Dana and Bobby are high school sweethearts...just like me and Jimmy! (we went to prom together..maybe I'll post a photo of our prom someday)

So, when Dana called asked if they could do their engagement shoot at their high school, I thought, "what better way to capture your love and growth!" I was happy to meet them at Bellflower High, and although we weren't able to go inside the campus, we got some great shots. Here are some of my favs...


K.I.S.S.I.N.G...first comes love...









Ok, so I tried something different...I manipulated the photo on the left and to get a "faded-yearbook" image on the right. What do you think?



Love her smile and her laughter!






Beautiful!




They are going to have a beautiful wedding at Turks & Caicos in May. I will be photographing their reception afterwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home