Saturday, May 30, 2009

Book Club

I have always enjoyed reading books. Growing up, I remember staying up late to read one more chapter until it was absolutely time for me to go to bed. I loved and still love the Boxcar Children series, the Babysitter's Club, Goosebumps, and as I got older, I read all of Jerry Spinelli and Ann M. Martin books.


I don't know quite when I stopped reading. It was probably in college, when I was consumed with chatting online and watching endless episodes of Friends and Felicity. Even after graduating, I have only read the Harry Potter series and Dan Brown books.


Well, my friends, it is time for change. Summer is quickly approaching, and since I will not be teaching summer school, I have two whole months...well, two and half months to read to my heart's content.


For starters, this is what I have...



Most of these were recommended, either from my favorite magazine, Real Simple, or from friends and family.


I can't wait to sit under the sun and read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home