Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aunt Patty's babee

Check this cutie out. It was an impromptu photo session so it wasn't photographed at the best location, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE his smile and his rolls of fat.

**His Aunt Patty went kinda crazy with the remaining holidays of the year**

First up, Halloween.





I just LOVE his amazing eyes...


Hey, I warned you about his "rolls"!

Next up, Thanksgiving. Little A sporting...er...balancing the hat.


Last but not least, Christmas!!


I just love how baby skin photographs in black and white!

Until next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

awww~ it's a little spider outfit! how cute!

10/25/2008 11:32 AM  
Blogger Galen said...

How come I don't get the same comments about my rolls!

11/05/2008 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home