Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

Recently I have received several e-mails asking about my post-shoot editing process. I would like to give you a solid answer (ie. Step 1, step 2, step 3), but I actually don't have any one particular way I edit my photos. Even if I did, I won't remember because I try to do 10+ things at once. I do my usual color correction and saturation, but other than that, it depends on the photo itself. I'm an action addict so most of my photos have some sort of action ran before getting to my final image. Oh, and one other thing...I love light so I do anything I can to make the images look like there was an abundance of light shining on the subject.

Here are some before and afters









Thanks for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home