Monday, March 23, 2009

10 things I LOVE about...

church camp!

10. I don't need to cook
9. Being away from cell-phones / e-mails
8. Crazy fun photo-ops
7. Bunk beds / sleeping with kiddies
6. Burnt s-mores
5. Hike to Inspiration Point
4. Variety Show
3. Pastor Steve with the guitar
2. Marshmallow war!!
1. Fellowship...spending time with awesome people


Campbell Lodge...this is where we met everyday.




Gorgeous hike to Inspiration Point.








Isn't beautiful?






Many faces of me...*playing around in front of the water tower*



Too many faces of Jimmy



I took this shot from the ground...practically hanging off a small cliff. Sigh...the things I do for a perfect photo...


Now back to reality...check back in!

1 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

LOVE the water bin thing shots! =)

3/24/2009 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home