Monday, March 16, 2009

Literally

You know how people say that some babies are so cute they just want to eat them? That their fat legs and soft cheeks are so adorable you just want to gobble them up? Well, you also know that they are just saying...I mean, you don't REALLY eat them.

right?

Unless it's Alice. You see, she couldn't resist taking a bite of her little baby's foot. You can't really blame her though...Baby B is THAT cute. For real.



It looks great in black & white too!



Alice - I couldn't resist. I love this photo. Honestly. I'll treat you to the Melting Pot. I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

puhahaha. omg. i look like a hideous cannibal! (psst. i'll take this picture in a 5x5.. thanks. jk.)
=)!!!

3/16/2009 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yumm!

3/16/2009 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home