Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two Front Teeth

Meet Little E, an adorable 8 month old with the cutest smile. Lucky him, he has the most musically talented and fun parents! My friend is sure that Little E is going to be a dancer when he grows up...what do you think? At any rate, he is going to be one handsome boy! Here are my favorites...



His smile is so irresistable!




Hanging onto mommy's and daddy's hands...








This is my favorite shot of the day. I can't decide if I like the color or the b&w.


...or this one...


Chill'in on daddy's shoulder...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! And the ears....!!! Love it !! GMM

8/10/2008 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black and white...the 2nd one...

8/17/2008 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home