Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Downtown Torrance

I've always wanted to photograph little girls in the city. I know that Downtown Torrance is pretty far from the city scene, but it did the job for me. Its just that when I looked at my photos, I realized you can't really tell the location. I guess my style calls for a tight crop.

Here's my beautiful, absolutely charming model.






She realllly wanted a photo taken with the big Easter bunny!





...and thanks to mom's precise coaching, Miss T is a pro at posing!



Her eyes are so beautiful =)



Just had to post this one...Miss T after taking a bite out of her petit fleur from the Torrance Bakery





She was totally rocking it with her bright yellow star!






I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I think I'm going to order me a huge canvas print of this image.





"But mom, I want to play!"


...and of course, my favorite...LIGHT FLARE!





Thanks for checking in! Feel free to leave me a comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

LOOVE the pictures! they look like magazine pages~

3/25/2009 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home