Monday, April 06, 2009

Waiting

Yesterday was my first ever maternity shoot. I've always wanted to try this since I think the glow of the mother-to-be is absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely a different glow from a bride, much more calm and soft.

P & D - it was a pleasure to photograph you two. I can't wait for Baby London to come. I'm definitely going to miss you at work!

Here is my favorite image...





I think they BOTH look so beautiful!









I have a feeling Baby London felt the kiss











See what I mean about the mom-to-be glow?











We are all ready for you to come!







Congrats! I'm looking forward to meeting your new bundle of joy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keri Anderson said...

I think a tear just fell from my eyes....beautiful!!!!

4/06/2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger Whispering said...

OK, that made me cry.
:)

4/06/2009 6:27 PM  
Blogger alice said...

i love itttttttt!!!!
all i have of me pregnant is a fat nose and fat body. hahahaha.

4/07/2009 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home