Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Announcing: Mini Sessions!

Mother's Day is fast approaching! It's less than a month (I know, it totally creeps up on you) so to make it easy for you, I am going to be having 20-minute mini sessions on Friday 4/24 and Sunday 4/26. I'm not a mom, but I know from experience that they LOOOVVVEEE pictures! Especially of their little ones!

So dads, start thinking about the beautiful smile on your wife's lovely face, and moms, start thinking about gifts for the grandparents! These sessions are quick and more afforable than my regular sessions, so don't miss out!

To book a session or to receive more information on pricing and location, please e-mail me at sakuraphotography@gmail.com

Here are some favorites from my recent sessions.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home